Saturday, July 4, 2009

Easyhits4u is a Great Traffic Exchange

IPopular 1:1 Traffic Exchange like traffic exchanges because they are free. You can’t beat free, right? Easyhits4u is one of those traffic exchanges that are on the top of my list that not only provide good traffic online, but also can earn you some extra income if you play your cards right.

The first thing I like about Easyhits4u is that you get a surf ratio of 1:1. What does this mean? It means for every site you surf, someone else will surf one of your sites. This is great because there are a lot of traffic exchanges out there where you’ll have to surf 2 or 3 sites before you’ll get a full hit to one of your sites. There is no limit on how many free hits you can receive in a day. Easyhits4u will also reward you with cash (30 cents for every 1,000 sites viewed) and additional traffic just for being an active member.

I also like their referral program, it goes 5 levels deep. You’ll also get a 10 cent referral fee for every active member that surfs their first 100 sites.

You can also buy traffic from Easyhits4u if you would like. With over 100,000 members and over 6 years in business they only charge $5.95 per 1,000 hits to your site. If you sign up today you’ll get 50 free hits to your websites

Traffic Exchange with 150,000+ members

Why Hits4pay makes cents – Get paid to click on ads and a sign up bonus

I’ve been a member of Hits4pay since I started attempting to make money online back in 2005. Take a look at one of my Hits4pay payment proofs I received not too long ago. It’s not for a huge amount of money, but the payment proof shows the validity of Hits4pay as a legit paying paid [...]


Hits4pay will give you some extra income



Hits4pay is a paid to click website/company that I have been a member of since 2005. I am currently making about $30.00 a month with this site and they’ll actually pay you $10.00 free to sign up with them. I make a majority of my earnings from my referrals. I have about 200 people under [...]

Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment