Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alertpay – Paypal Alternative for Pakistanis

I’ve been using Paypal account for more than 4 years. It is really surprising that Paypal works in India but no realistic support for Pakistan which is creating problems for the Pakistani traders online. Most of the online buying and selling websites accept Paypal or Credit Card. Credit Card is not affordable by everyone in Pakistan and Paypal doesn’t have the service for us.

I’ve illegal account with Paypal which I use for online money transactions. It is quite risky because Paypal can block my account at any time. I verified my account with Virtual Credit Card (VCC). I don’t recommend my country fellows to use Paypal because finally, Pakistanis got the alternative of Paypal.

Alertpay.com, the latest money processor company, is the new alternative of Paypal. Alertpay do support Pakistan. Moreover, verification in Alertpay doesn`t need any Credit Card, Bank Account etc. You just need to send them some documents through email for the verification of your identity and your address and you’ll be verified in no time.

I came to know about Alertpay when I started to join PTCs. I sent them the scan copies of my CNIC and my phone bill and I became verified in just 12 days.

The best thing I love about Alertpay is their support system. They reply to your inquiry quickly and always look to sort out the problems.

There are different methods of adding funds in Alertpay e.g. Bank wire, bank transfer, Check and Money Order. Another great thing about Alertpay is that you can withdraw your cash from your account easily and Alertpay will send a check on your address. Currently, Pakistanis can withdraw their money using this method only. Once I made a contact with Alertpay Staff and they replied that more withdrawal methods for Pakistan will be available very soon.

Alertpay is popular globally and after it hit the PTC market, it has been started to accept by many big websites. What so ever, Pakistanis at last got something better for e-business. Though Moneybooker,2CO Checkout etc are available for Pakistanis, but I personally recommend Alertpay to my country fellows.

Alertpay.com – My Way To Pay | Secure Online Payments


2 comments:

  1. nice information in pakistan cash your paypal $$$ in few minuts and get verified paypal account in pakistan

    http://eazipay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.clixsense.com/?4196569
    Paying Since 2007
    earn per click 0.02$
    per ref click 0.01$
    www.clixsense.com/?4196569
    only make 1 ref and surf 30 extra ads daily mean earn 0.04$
    make 20$ and daily earn 1$+
    upgrade your accout from 17$ and daily earn 50$ by doing Tasks Surways Offers and CLixgrid
    Daily 60 Chances of winning up to $10 for premium membership in clixgrid
    Daily 30 Chances of winning up to $05 for Standard membership in clixgrid
    www.clixsense.com/?4196569

    ReplyDelete