Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bux.to is going towards the end

Bux.to is the most famous PTC, now a days, but i just wonder that it is going towards it`s end, soon or later. I remembered when bux.to was started and every forum owners were keen to refer their members under themselves.

Many PTC websites were working at that time and it was really difficult to be popular under so much competition. Scam PTCs were also the biggest issue at that time. But Bux.to showed extra ordinary good service from the day it started. The quick payments were made to members and soon it started to be popular. I also joined Bux.to but never took it serious as I wasn’t aware of earning power with PTCs. Later on when I heard too much about Bux.to, I started working with it and became regular clicker on the website.

Then after on, Bux.to kept on building the success pillars. They launched the service of Payoneer card and many more.

But then, Bux.to started to collapse when members,including myself, started to criticize Bux.to on delayed payments. I requested the cash out in April, 2008 and then it was canceled in March 2009 without telling me any reason. I contacted Bux.to many times but they never responded me. I’ve never seen any payment proof from any Pakistani working with Bux.to . I also invested $35 with this PTC. Then, I came to know that Bux.to has never paid most of Asian users.

Moreover, the initial minimum cash out was only $10 but now, they`ve raised it to $50. In addition, the minimum payment process time is increased to 6 – 12 months. A lot of members are saying that they’ve never been paid. I’ve seen these problems even with Bux.to upgraded members.

I found many blogs writing Bux.to is no more successful now. I agree with their point of view because they’ve increased the minimum cash out, not paying anymore either. I myself consider Bux.to is becoming a scam, specially for the people of Pakistan and I would like to suggest them to stay away from Bux.to and save your precious time.

At the end, I’m finishing this post with the following sentence;

“Bux.to is going towards the end.”

No comments:

Post a Comment